My photo
A Chicago area girl born and bred, I've lived in Mississippi, Montana, Michigan, and...ten years in the wilds of northeastern Indiana, where I fought the noble fight as a book editor. Now, I'm back in Illinois once more...for good. (At least I intend to make it that way!)

Thursday, April 21, 2022

Reprise!--or, If They Can Do It On TV...

OK. I've written this blog for something like 16 or 17  years now, if you count all its iterations, being discontinued and then renamed and brought back...et al.

But lately, I've also become WAY more active on social media. 
To the point where, while I aim people toward this blog frequently, it has also dawned on me that I've been so busy aiming people here...that there's precious LITTLE for them to read once they get here, unless they're brave enough to venture into "Earlier Posts" or even earlier years.

And I suspect many of them don't want to do that. Or would love to, and don't have the time.
So...I'm going to do something that, on one level, bothers me...
...and on another level only seems like common sense.

I'm going to start "reprising" older blog posts here.
As I do that, I will probably delete them from the archives of earlier years--just so there's no confusion.
And so the blog front page doesn't become so crowded that it's daunting to newcomers.

In that spirit, watch this space...for new and improved content that's actually based on OLD and only semi-improved content!

Stay tuned...
Janny

No comments: