My photo
A Chicago area girl born and bred, I've lived in Mississippi, Montana, Michigan, and...ten years in the wilds of northeastern Indiana, where I fought the noble fight as a book editor. Now, I'm back in Illinois once more...for good. (At least I intend to make it that way!)

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

It's All Moot Now!

The bad news (at least in $$ theory): the day job "eliminated my position."
The good news: because I was not let go for cause, I have some severance for a limited time.
The bad news: health insurance will cost ten times as much.
The good news: I plan to make ten times as much money. :-)
The even better news: now, I can truly throw myself totally into writing full time. And this time, I have no doubts that it will work.
The even better than the previous better news: be careful what you pray for. Just sayin'. :-)

The best news of all: no more Sunday-night depression.
No more getting up before crack of dawn, whether I'm rested or not.
Amen, and hallelujah.

So if you're looking for a freelance fiction editor...here I am!
Send the checks! :-D

More later,
Janny

No comments: