Thursday, November 08, 2012

Only 1,459 days more to go....

...until we can vote the biggest mistake America's ever made out of office.
Provided, of course, that he doesn't find a way to declare martial law and name himself Emperor.
Don't laugh. All he's got to do is deliver an executive order and he can override the Constitution. He's done it a dozen times already, without so much as a challenge from the limp-wristed so-called legislators we've got sitting in plush offices in Washington at the moment--and with complete complicity by the bought-and-paid-for media. 

Yanno, it's bad enough when people elect a ham sandwich the first time.
The second time?

Moochelle (one of my favorite nicknames for our Least Lady), in one of her first embarrassing statements in a long line of embarrassing statements over the past few years, was reputed to have said that when her husband was awarded the presidency (by a fawning media and, no doubt, by a Chicago machine bullying and/or making up voters as they went along) was "the first time in [her] adult life she was proud to be an American." 

Well, November 6 of this year was the first time in my adult life I was deeply ashamed to be an American. 

So does that make us even?
Oh, no, wait. It doesn't. She's got a good $20 million in vacation trip money she still needs to "redistribute" my way.

I'll be waiting, Mooch.
Any time.

As for me and my house, I'm a social, political, and fiscal conservative.
Yeah. One o' dem "right wing nut jobs."
You don't like it? Don't hang around here any more.
Because I will be actively doing whatever I can during the upcoming 1,459 days  to hold  the feet of this mock president and everything he stands for to the fire.  To call him on every lie and every false promise. To help with his impeachment. Hell, I'll send him packing boxes to encourage him leaving the White House in the dead of night, if that's what it'll take.

In short, to defeat the insanity every chance I get.

If that was your man, you're an idiot.
Unfortunately,  your idiocy is about to cost me money--at the very least. It might cost me much, much more.
And you don't have the right to do that to me.

Game on,
Janny

No comments: