My photo
A Chicago area girl born and bred, I've lived in Mississippi, Montana, Michigan, and...ten years in the wilds of northeastern Indiana, where I fought the noble fight as a book editor. Now, I'm back in Illinois once more...for good. (At least I intend to make it that way!)

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Make Money At Home! Easy New System! :-)

Now, why didn’t I think of this? 

Here I am, minding my own business in the heartland, doing the writer thing of getting ideas, thinking about those ideas, mulling those ideas, having a spark come to me that prompts those ideas onto the screen and onto paper…and working all this around the normalcy of having a day gig. Yeah, it’s a bit of a juggling act time-wise, and it’s even more of a juggling act money-wise.
And here, all I had to do to relieve the strain was figure out how to structure a raffle! 

Man, what a great idea to rake in some freelance income. Just wish I’d thought of it first… (sigh) Janny

No comments: