Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Apologies, apologies, apologies!

Haven't posted in awhile...what with Super Bowl (I'm still recovering) and being buried under a heavy work load, I've been remiss in keeping up with this blog. Been trying to upgrade my web page, too, which has stalled out somewhat here. Ayeeee! Today, however, has been Snow Shoveling Day. Yeah, I know it's supposed to be Valentine's Day...got the card. Husband has done nothing else for V-day. No other plans. So now, the project will be to try to inject some more romance into today...now that we've dug our cars out. (sigh) More later. Home for snow day, probably need a nap! Janny

1 comment:

Donna Alice said...

Missed you--been checking every day! Glad to know you haven't given up but are just snowed under--okay, very bad pun--LOL!
My car is still encased in ice and refuses to start. Shows it never pays to complain about a MILD winter.